Online we work with eventing and the events are shown in the Navigation Display.
Back in the office we have the following options with the event database:
- Export option to the user interface in the Controller (Online/Replay).
- a black box option
- The QGF file name will be by default taken from the file name of the event database.
- A single layer will be added called "EVENTS".
- Points will ONLY be written with their easting, northing and height (ENH) values.
- The point name will be the event name.
- Comment will be added to the text and / or infotext attributes
- Import an event database (evtdb) in the Processing Manager (PM.NET) via the Target Viewer. The problem is that:
- The orientation (heading) of the icons are not imported. They always orientate to north.
- Cannot use the original scaled CAD symbol. Which is not very useful, especially on rivers.
Add an option to directly import an QINSy Event Database (evtdb) into QPS Graphical File (QGF) formats like:
- Background (*.QGFback)
- Design (*.QGFdes) (already possible via export see above)
- Line Planning
- Annotations (QGFanno)
Add the option to:
- Select QGF destination type
- Select Target Layer(s)
- Use the Heading
- Use the Course over Ground (add an vector for direction and speed)
- Filter events before import
- Set scale for CADblocks/Icons used
- Use alternative :
- Object Shape (From Template DB or QINSy SHP file)