Many users are not aware of the option the Tide manager utility in the QINSy Console offers:
- Predict Tide
- ATT (user Input required)
- Using up to 80 constituents (User input required)
- Analyse Tide Gauge Data up to 67 constituents
- Print Predicted tide graphs
- Show Time plots
- Predicted tides
- Real time RTK tide from online computations
- Observed Tide from Tide gauges
The current situation is confusing and does not trigger user to the real functionality of the tide manager, which is a pity.
Beside that we should consider to create shortcuts from:
- The computation setup, so that users could create predicted files.
- The Processing Manager