Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Area/FunctionalityQI:Drivers - Multibeam / MBES
It would be of a great help for debugging purposes if there was a possibility to dump the raw TCP or UDP stream from any networking devices.
For example, when connecting to s7k device, there would be a driver which dumps whatever comes on the selected port, create the file with the same name as the current line after pressing "record" in the controller.
- Offer the option to select network port / driver to log the network data (UDP / TCP) to ONE file.
- Log files should have same name as recorded database
- Logging options:
- Logging when QINSy is recording
- Always logging while online (file name will have date and start time)
- File splitting options are required