Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 9.0.0
Area/FunctionalityQI:Processing / PM.NET - CAD - Import/Export
- We can create contours and soundings of large area's and sometimes create files of 98Mb.
When we want to load those files into the PM.NET, we get a warning that the file size limit is 50Mb.
- When working on Offshore Wind Farm (OWF) and Oil and Gas (Pipe Line) projects we get DWG/DXF/DGN drawing with a lot of blocks. When exploding these block in CAD packages these files become much larger and we get trouble importing them into the Processing Manager (PM.NET) as they become larger then 50 MB
- When it's allowed to create large files, the package should also support large files.
- Divide Contours and Sounding per range over multiple files when exceeding 50 MB
- Add an option to import and display CAD files larger than 50Mb (preferred)
- Allow for exporting files larger than 50 MB